Friday 27 May 2011

A Punishing Schedule!

It would appear being a member of two opposing frogpool teams is very hard work.

Monday

Morning hop with Amphibians United. Couldn't get anywhere near Begonia, she is the quickest toad I've ever seen.

 Morning lessons.

 Circuit training with West Bogside (catch lunch while you sweat).

Afternoon lessons. (seem to be getting a lot of extra homework today).

 After school practise with West Bogside. Speed swimming, trying to keep out of Pixie's way.

Quick tea back at pad.

Evening practise with Amphibians United. Team building exercises planned by Aristotle, personally I didn't enjoy high fiving with tongues.


Late into night homework session.

Tuesday

Early Morning Hop AU. Today beaten by Begonia and Delphinium.

Morning Assembly (A ribberting presentation on the injuries sustained by phibs who have partaken in illegal frogpool games).


Morning lessons (Bogology- Mr. Barking accused my homework of being rushed and slovenly and so has given me detention).

Lunchtime personal training session with Sir Chatternack (No lunch caught).

Afternoon lesson (another detention, my teachers keep giving me odd sideways looks today).


After school practice with WBS. The nearest thing to high fiving here was having my head slammed into the floor.
.
Detention- cleaning pond sludge off the bottom of  the frogpool.

Tea

Team tactic meeting at Newton's pad led by Edison, his tactics are simply to win 20-0.

Homework

Wednesday

Circuit training with AU. Begonia, Delphinium, Arial and Mugwort.

Morning lessons (detention from PSHE this time).

Lunch time detention with Sir Chatternack (trophy polishing duty).

Afternoon lessons (No detention but missiles kept ricocheting off my head. They originated from Pixie and the other bulls).

Frogpool Practise with WBS (mid air tackles were practiced, my tackle will never be the same again!)

Detention- Cleaning Sir Chatternack's desk with a web cloth.

Tea on the hop.

Frogpool practise with AU. More tackling, but the profuse apologies from my team mates were a welcome change.


Homework

Thursday

AU morning hop, Beaten by those mentioned yesterday plus Pavlova and Ivana.

Morning lessons (detention again).

Lunchtime detention and circuit training WBS. Too tired to hear the insults.

Afternoon lessons (sit as far away from Pixie, Lily and the other bulls as possible).

Frogpool Practice  WBS- under water manoeuvres, breathing isn't important is it?

 
Detention-  Cleaning WBS kit by webs.

Grabbed some fast food (dragon fly).

Frogpool practice AU. Traversng the pool via pads. Team mates were very encouraging even though I came last every time.

Homework (actually passed out over bogology project).

Friday

VERY early homework session.

early morning hop AU. Beaten by EVERYONE.

Morning lessons (can't remember if detentions was involved or not, but do remember Pixie tripping me up as I tried to get to my desk. That wouldn't have been so bad but the Mr. Barking my form tutor did the same thing a moment after!)

Lunchtime dentition/ personal training with Sir Chatternack.

Afternoon lessons. Detention for sleeping in class.

Fropgpool practise WBS. Too much pain to recall.

Tea

Froglet sitting so AU practise moved to my pad, more tactical planning, Edison now plans that our victory over WBS will be 57-0.

Saturday

Mum put her webs down and banned any more frogpool practise today. She's worried I'm getting behind with my school work so had spent the day on watercourse work.

Tomorrow I have a full schedule of practises, homework and froglet sitting but I plan to be up early and hop off to see gramps.

When have I done enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment