Saturday 30 April 2011

Papering Over the Croaks


I think this week in the bog can be summed up by two pieces of paper that are doing the rounds. the first is this poster that has been pasted up absolutely EVERYWHERE in the bog.






Notty's mum must really hate him because if he ever reads one of the thousands of posters that she has printed there is no way he'll ever show his face in the big again!

The second bit of paper was mysteriously posted into my lily locker one day. The mystery only lasted as long as it took me to unfold it, Newton has obviously been putting his sizable intellect towards team formation.


I have to say that newt is a tactical genius, he certainly knows how to make the most of our strengths this could actually be a pretty good team. But that aside it is the scariest piece of paper I have ever held. Suddenly it makes it real, and not just real but evidence! I now appear firmly in the centre of an illegal frogpool team, if Chatternack ever gets his webs on this my education, and worse, my life is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment