Saturday 1 January 2011

A New Year- a New Croak

A new year has arrived and so has broadband! The bog has finally gone technological and so have I.

So shall I do with this window to the world beyond?  Well I think I'm just going to croak into it, someone may listen. No one listens to me in the bog, they're too busy croaking, chirruping, buzzing, swimming, flying, devouring and spawning. It's a muddy metropolis.

So a new year usually means resolutions. Mum always resolves to loose weight. I don't see the point. Whatever she does she will still be three times the size of Dad, I think she should resolve to live with it, some things never change.

I'm going to make my resolutions on the things I am going to keep the same.

I, Hieronymus Frog, on this the first day of the two thousand and eleventh year of our Lord, hereby resolve to make no effort whatsoever to change the following things:

  • The ratio of time spent between computer games and homework.
  • My marks, mediocre is surely better than bad.
  • The bulls from the Frogpool team's mindless loathing and haranguing of me.
  • My body odour, I live in a bog for frogs sakes and it helps keep the bulls at bay.
  • I will continue to fart wherever and whenever I like, If Grandfrog can so can I!
  • How much my opinion of the bog matters to Mum and Dad, to them it is the centre of everything and they won't set one web out of it!
If you still feel like accompanying me through 2011 feel free, I need all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment